Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Week 4

Starting weight: 163
Current weight: 158

Only another pound lost, but I've been into the cookies more this week, so it was bound to happen. I'm definitely more aware of my portions and portion control and need to work on that more this week. I'm going to Aruba on vacation for a week and I'm terrified I'm going to gain everything back (plus some!). I need to find the strength to be VERY disciplined on my trip and make use of the resort gym and instead of laying on the beach, WALK on the beach.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Look how far you've come in a few short weeks. Hang in there during your vacation- you can do it!

Denise said...

Losing a pound is really good, congrats.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Vacations can be dangerous, but walks on the beach should help! :-D My Eating Guide from the Abs Diet has some really good suggestions about restaurant food choices.

polechick said...

I am still on vacation until Friday and I know that vacations can be scary....just be strong and you should be ok.

Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Every oound you lose is a victory. Celebrate!

Karen said...

Thanks all for your comments! You definitely motivate me and I'll be thinking of each one during my trip to try to keep me on track!

Good luck to you Polechick on your vaca!