Wednesday, May 30, 2007

FOOD

I've done excellent the past two days at getting out at lunch to walk around and making another 20 block walk after work to the train station. Tonight I'm hoping to get to the gym for a full-blown work-out and I'll be able to weigh myself and see if I've made any progress.

I ate my lunch for today already and it did NOT fill me up. I have a granola bar but that's my pre-gym snack which I can't eat for another 3 hours. I'm drinking water to try to curb my hunger, but all I can think about is CHOCOLATE. Luckily we've been busy at work, so I've been distracted. I seem to eat mostly out of boredom and loneliness, so hopefully keeping busy will help.

I loathe turning on the oven during the summer and have been looking for healthy recipes to try that don't involve cooking. If anyone has any to share, please let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate even having the microwave on when it's hot, so I can empathize with wanting oven-free recipes. Unfortunately, I don't cook at all so I can't help you... I'll keep my eyes and ears out though!